Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Preview Day #4 at Simply Betty Stamps

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're all enjoying the previews of the new Teen Scene line of stamps at Simply Betty Stamps...these are my favorites, I believe!  So much fun!

Today we are previewing Batty & Betty...this one is fighting for the top spot on my list!  I used the current sketch at Mojo Monday for this one...I hope you like it!

Thanks so much for coming by today...more to come again tomorrow along with a blog hop on Friday that you won't want to miss!  Check out the SBS blog to see more awesome samples from the DT!  :O)

3 comments from friends:

Jeni said...

Gorgeous Lelia! Love this color combo. Great take on the sketch ~jeni :)

Carol W. said...

Beautiful, Love the coloring

Tracy S said...

love how you kept her hair white! Looks great on her and love this color combo.