Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Party Till the Cows Come Home!

Good morning, my little cupcakes!  It's time for another challenge at Anita Be Stampin Challenges...this time we have a color challenge for you.  It was a bit challenging for me, but I worked it out.  Be sure to head over to the ABS Challenge blog to see all the deets and all the fabby samples from my DT sistahs!

For my card I used the cling mounted rubber stamp set called Celebration Cooper.  Hope you enjoy it!  :O)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

7 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Really cute Lelia!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Super cute Lelia!! Love the uncolored stamp on Kraft paper. ~jeni :)

Brenda said...

I think it is a fabulous card!! Love this design. Love Cooper on Kraft paper and the way you did your sentiment! Very creative! Love it!
hugs, Bren

*Vicki* said...

Oh how sweet this is Lelia!! LOVE the color combo here!! ;)

Rachel Hope said...

SO fun! Love the kraft on kraft uncolored image!

Magento Themes said...

wow...great card!!! I love this card design.. This uncolored image is really nice in this card. This background paper is really nice.
Thanks for this great post.

Anita said...

You did such a fabulous job with the challenge! Great layout, and I like the way you used kraft with the main image. LOVE this! :)