Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BEEP!

***Please scroll down for Preview Day 3 at Simply Betty Stamps!***

Good morning all and happy Tuesday!  I'm back with another challenge post for Anita Be Stampin Challenges!  Anita herself has made our sketch challenge for you today.

I used the cling mounted rubber stamp set called Love Bots for my card.  I used my Cuttlebug to make some texture on the gray card stock and some Tim Holtz gears.


Thanks for coming by today...check out the ABS Challenge blog for all the challenge deets and more samples by my DT sistahs!  There's more all week, so be sure to stop back!  :O)

7 comments from friends:

Brenda said...

This is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time Lelia!! This sketch is perfect for these stamps. I love the embellies you used! Perfect for the stamps!! Absolutely love it!!!
hugs, Bren

LINDA said...

This is just so adorable.. Love the darling little image.. awesome embellishments..
Hugs, Linda

Tammy said...

Fantastic Lelia. Great card for an anniversary or engagement.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Magento Themes said...

wow..gorgeous Linda... always you've done great work.. I just love those two images. This is looking beautiful and cute. I love the way you colored those images. Thanks for this great post.

Jeni said...

This is great Lelia!! One of my fav embossing folders and perfect with your "gears". Love it! ~jeni :)

Tracy S said...

LOVE what you did here and the embellies are perfection!