Monday, January 28, 2013

Voodoo Dollies

Hello everyone!  You're gonna love these adorable Voodoo dollies from Dustin Pike of Doodle Dragon Studios.  These are perfect for that special person.  These sweet-as-can-be images are now available at the Doodle Dragon Studios Store!

My first card uses VooDood (get it?  VooDude?) Line.  I couldn't resist a sassy sentiment...this one will, of course, need to be for my hubby.  LOL!  He'll appreciate it.  Colored with Copics and a little Stickles on the heart pin...

My next card features VooDood Stuck.  How can anyone NOT be stuck on these images?  I mean, for reals!  I love the little fellas so much!  Colored with Copics and distressed around the edges...

Thanks so much for stopping in today...go get your VooDood on!  MWAH!!!

1 comments from friends:

Emkay said...

Those stamps are so cool. Great pair of cards. I love the distressed edges on the second.