Friday, January 18, 2013

Birthdays and Thank Yous!

I have a double post for you today.  EEEK!

Today is the fabulously creative and Disney-addicted Dustin Pike's birthday!  He has released some new Birthday Monkeys to celebrate.  I used the Cake Monkey for my layout of my hubby.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUSTIN!!!

Next up I have my challenge card for Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge.  It's all about Thank Yous.  We should all send more of these out!  I used the sweetest girl called Sugarplum Fairy for my card.  Come on over and join us in our current challenge!




Thanks so much for popping in to see my double post today!  I appreciate you all!  MWAH!!!

4 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

Cute layout - I always forget my digis when I am doing scrapbook pages...

Renae said...

Great Job on your layout.

Karen said...

Love the page and monkeys. Www.thefurrymonkey.co.UK is my personal site with monkeys too. Karen x

Tigger a(r)t work said...

I love your Monkey Layout!!! The blue cake is so sweet!!
Hugs
Tiggerchen