Sunday, January 13, 2013

Doodle Dragon Release

Snow?  Who said snow?  Dudley LOVES snow and this release from Doodle Dragon Studio proves it!  I couldn't choose between them, so I used them all to make a cute little gift set of note cards.  Super simple lets Dudley have all the glory...just the way he likes it!  ;O)








Be sure to check out Dustin's Blog for other fab samples from the Doodle Crew and to get a sneak peek at his next release!  Thanks so much for popping in!  MWAH!!!

7 comments from friends:

Jane said...

Lelia these are absolutely fantastic!
Hugs
Jane

KristyLee said...

I just followed you over here from the DP site. Wanted to let you know I think your cards are very brilliant looking, you did a great job on them. The black lines makes it look sleek, and at the same time cutesie. Great coloring too!
Peace,
KristyLee

Trina said...

This set is so stinkin cute!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute!!! Such a lovely gift idea too :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Lelia,
Oh my gosh - how adorable - each made me smile!!

Kathy Bradley said...

P.S. The picture of your puppy is so sweet and adorable - big smiles!

Sientje said...

Wow love the clean and simple design from your cards. I have some digi's from Dustin Pike but I didn't know how to use them in a CAS style thanks for the inspiration!