Sunday, January 13, 2013

Doodle Dragon Release

Snow?  Who said snow?  Dudley LOVES snow and this release from Doodle Dragon Studio proves it!  I couldn't choose between them, so I used them all to make a cute little gift set of note cards.  Super simple lets Dudley have all the glory...just the way he likes it!  ;O)

Be sure to check out Dustin's Blog for other fab samples from the Doodle Crew and to get a sneak peek at his next release!  Thanks so much for popping in!  MWAH!!!

7 comments from friends:

Boxofcolours said...

Lelia these are absolutely fantastic!

Kristina said...

I just followed you over here from the DP site. Wanted to let you know I think your cards are very brilliant looking, you did a great job on them. The black lines makes it look sleek, and at the same time cutesie. Great coloring too!

Trina said...

This set is so stinkin cute!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute!!! Such a lovely gift idea too :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh - how adorable - each made me smile!!

Kathy Bradley said...

P.S. The picture of your puppy is so sweet and adorable - big smiles!

Sientje said...

Wow love the clean and simple design from your cards. I have some digi's from Dustin Pike but I didn't know how to use them in a CAS style thanks for the inspiration!