Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello, McFly?

Happy New Year!!!  Did anyone out there notice I was MIA...for over a month?  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year celebration too!  It's a super busy time of year for my family and this year we had the pleasure of being down to one vehicle due to my accident with TWO deer.  We bought a new car the day after Christmas, so we're back to being a 2 car family again...SO much easier!  Here are some things you may have missed...

Our Family Photo Shoot:






My poor Grand Am post deer:
They totaled my baby, so we got a replacement...
Chevrolet Impala:


Christmas:


I haven't gotten around to downloading the pics from NYE yet.  Here's to a wonderful year for all of us!  Love you, bleeps!!!

1 comments from friends:

Melissa said...

Good to see your post. Very cool photo shoot!

I hope you had a good Christmas!