New Challenge Rules:
1) You may use ANY image you like, but SBS images will receive 2 entries in our random draw!
2) Your project must be new, no backlinking to older projects!
3) You have 21 days to complete and link up your project.
4) Prizes are absolutely NON NEGOTIABLE! If you don't like the prize, please don't play for it.
5) You may enter up to 3 separate projects per challenge.
6) There must be a minimum of 10 players (not entries) in order for there to be a prize awarded.
Are you ready for the prizes? You are? Let's get crackalackin' then!
The more people we have join in with our challenge, the more goodies we're willing to give out.
10-19 players will have 2 winners...
Prize #1: Skellington Betty in clear stamp form
Prize #2: Fall Frolic Betty in clear stamp form
20+ players will have 4 winners!
Prize #1: Skellington Betty & Fall Frolic Betty in clear stamp form
Prize #2: Witchy Boo Betty & Rudolph and Betty in clear stamp form
Prize #3: Micky Pumpkin Hat Betty & Jingle Brains Betty in clear stamp form
Prize #4: New Year Betty & Valentine Betty in clear stamp form
Now on to my card. I used the fabulous Valentine Betty from The Bettys line! I am also using this card for tomorrow's Desert Islands Crafts Challenge (I'll bring the itinerary in tomorrow). I made the heart and all 3 flowers, so I hope you like it! I colored my Betty using my Prismacolor pencils...I kind of like the way she turned out!
Thanks so much for coming by today and please come on over and join in the challenge! :O)