Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's Shakin' Bacon?

Howdee doodie everybody!  I'm back with another post for Simply Betty Stamps and the fantastical new line called Teen Scene Kitchen Fun.  I missed yesterday, but I do have Spaghetti Christian all colored up...here he is now!
Isn't he cute?  I'll get him on a card soonly and come back to show him off again.

Today's image is called Pan Slingin' London.  Love her...she's always one of my faves.  I think it's her hair.  I always wanted curly hair like that!  I used some cutie patootie DP that my daughter picked out for cooking from Karen Foster.  I decided to give her some pink hair just for the fun of it.  I wasn't the only one who thought of this either...my awesome DT sistah, Suzi, did hers up with teal!  Woot!

Thanks so much for coming by and checking out the latest!  Be sure to pop by the SBS blog too!  Mwah!

4 comments from friends:

Jeni said...

Too cute Lelia! Great hair!!!
~jeni :)

Melissa said...

Love Christian!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Great color scheme and she looks perfect with pink hair! Too cute! The paper is awesome and can't wait to see Spaghetti Christian all finished up. ;D

Tammy said...

Cute card and image. Love the background!