Monday, July 18, 2011

You're a Peach

Good morning everyone!  I wanted to share with you all...I was published yesterday at SNR!  Woohoo!  I had 2 cards and 3 digital layouts published!  I am uber excited!  If you are a subscriber, I'd love for you to take a peek and let me know what you think!  :O)

I'm here with another card for StampFairy Challenge...this time we have a color challenge for you!  I do so love color challenges and this is one of my faves!  AQUA, MELON, KRAFT.  I used one of the Lenny Fruits images for my card along with the freebie sentiment.  I made the peach DP to go with him and I love the look of it!  :O)

Be sure to check out the StampFairy Challenge blog to see the other amazing creations and to see all the deets for the challenge!  :O)

8 comments from friends:

Auntie Em said...

Congrats on being published! Good work!!!
Love your little peachy-bear card. The paper you created for the background is awesome.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Tammy said...

Terrific colors, love the combination! Awesome coloring too.

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card Lelia! Congrats on being published! How fun is that!!!
Hugs~Bren

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Congrats Lelia!! That's fabulous. This bear is adorable, beautiful coloring! ~jeni :)

Samantha said...

Ohhh cute all the way I Just love Lenny! Love the way you did the sentiment to match the peaches great idea, hugs Samantha SFDT x

Boxofcolours said...

Oh Lelia that is just uber cute! TFS Jane

Marcea said...

I am so happy you could join us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge and help us get over 1000 entries!!! Fabulous creation, really love your colours and gorgeous details. Good luck on our double give away!!!

-x-

Julie E said...

Congrats!!!
Cute card too :>)