Sunday, July 3, 2011

You're Doggone Great

Oh, my word!  Guess what I saw on Friday night?  Crissy Armstrong is having a DT call over at Sundays with Crissy!  WOOT!  How you can NOT love her images?  She has fun images in both rubber and digi.  I first fell in love with her for her AMAZING coloring...she is beyond fantastical!  Then I fell in love with her for the images...I mean, seriously...dogs, elephants, unicorns, dragons?  Yippee skippee!

Today's card features In the Doghouse.  He is SO cute that I can't see him being in there for being a bad dog.  I am always awestruck when I see how Crissy colors fur, so I tried my hand at it.  I am pretty happy with it for my first time.  I used my trusty Copics to color him up and paired it with some yummy MME papers.  I stamped the little sentiment on the bone from a PTI set...perfect!

Thanks so much for stopping by, peeps!  Wish me luck!

9 comments from friends:

Carole of Brum said...

Love how you've done the fur, so textured, I must find out how to do this. Fantastic card too! CoB

Crissy Armstrong said...

Doggone great card, heh-heh, couldn't resist. I do see that furry texture, nice job!! Thanks for entering the DT Call and for posting about it with such enthusiasm!

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great card ! good luck,
greetings, martina
x

Jeni said...

His fur looks great Lelia! And I just love the heart charm with the paw in it, too cute. ~jeni :)

Stephanie Lee said...

His fur looks great!! too cute card!
Steph

Michele Spera said...

Really nice job on your image and card!,thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy
Michele

Digi Darla said...

Aw, such a great card! Love the colors! Cute,cute puppy! Love the fur! Come visit over at digidarla.com when you get a chance,please :).

Melissa said...

That's one cute pup! Love the sentiment on the bone! :) Great colors and papers too!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, fabulous colours too thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy this time big hugs love pops x