Monday, July 25, 2011

Season's Greetings

Hellooooooooo!  I'm so sorry I'm late with my post.  It has been a hectic and busy the last couple of days, and I never check to make sure I had set my post to auto post at the correct time.  :O(

This is unfortunately my last post for StampFairy as a Guest Designer.  I wanted to say thank you to Gerda and Jackie for making me feel so welcome!  Today starts a very fun challenge over StampFairy Challenge.  Christmas in July with a twist of making an easel card.  This is my third easel card ever and I am loving it!  I really should make more of these, right?  I used the adorable Jake Poinsettias image and fussy cut him for my card.  I used some distress ink to color the doily and I also colored the roses with my Copics to match the DP.  What do you think of my easel card?

Be sure to check out the SFC blog for all the deets on the challenge!  Are you our next winner???

9 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chickie! I would of never of guessed that was only your 3 easel card. Awesome job on it. I really think you need to do more of them. Just saying. I love the papers and image you used. Cant wait to see more.

Hugs,
Beth

Jeni said...

Such a cutie patootie Lelia!! ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

Wow Lelia, all that cuteness on one super card. Love the bear image.

Denni said...

OMG he is way too flippin ADORABLE!! LOVE this card!!

Melissa said...

Super cute!
Mel

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Now how precious is this!!! I love the sparkle on him too!! ;) HUGS

Jane said...

Isn't he a cutey! Great easel card Lelia TFS ~ Jane

Gramma said...

Super Card Leila... I guess I just had to refresh the link.
Hugz,
Gramma

stephanne said...

I guess it's that time of year huh? Time to get geared up for the holidays.... Almost August.... yep... Well, this little cutie is a nice change of pace from the sweltering weather. Great colouring and cute embellies too!!!
Hope you're staying cool this summer!!
stephanne