Sunday, May 16, 2010

Let's Par-tay!!!

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's been 2 weeks already...time for another challenge Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge Blog!  Woohoo!  The current challenge is to make a birthday card...you must use a DDS image to qualify!  There are a ton of FREEBIES on Dustin's blog!  Won't you join us?  You have until May 29th to enter!

I used the party animals on my card...they look like they're having so much fun, don't they?  Maybe they had a little vino before their photo was taken?  Woot!  That's my kind of party!  ;O)


Check out the rest of my teamies to see what they have done!  Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments from friends:

Stef H said...

too cute! and i see you changed your blog again!!! very nice!

MiamiKel said...

OMGosh how cute!!!!!!! This is a darling card, so fun and sweet in every way!! Well done!

Kristie W. said...

What a fun card!

Marlene said...

What a FUN-tastic card this is! Teehee!

Rikki Holley said...

Love all the colors.
I know you are big on copics and I wish we could live closer and you could show me how to use those.