Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fun Sketchbook Wednesday with The Digi Shack

Good morning people!!!  It's Wednesday...woot!  I survived my first day of being the Mom of a teengeager.  :O)  We had a great day!  I will post a photo of Jake and I a little later today...come back and see how cute my boy is!

Toni over at The Digi Shack gave us an awesome sketch to work with today...join us!  Though we would love to see you use a TDS image, you can use any digital image to play along.  TDS has a few freebies you can try HERE!  I used the butterfly image (yes, again).  I love it!


Check out the rest of the design team's creations...links on my sidebar.  This sketch challenge is open until next Tuesday...are YOU our next winner?  ;O)

8 comments from friends:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! I love your butterfly and the coloring is just awesome!!! Your card is so colorful and bright!! I just love the butterfly thoe!! You Rock!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Tammy said...

WOW....this is just gorgeous!! I love how the butterfly pops off the paper!! AWESOME!!!!

stuffie said...

O m'gosh! Soooo pretty!!!! Love the coloring and the colors you chose! Love the pearls for the body!! Awesome!!

Amy said...

Beautiful!! I love the dimention!!

MiamiKel said...

This is just bright and beautiful in sooooo many ways - lovely!!!!

Christy Dillman said...

So vibrant, I just love it! Definitely a WOW card!

Hugs,
Christy

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love the colors you've chosen and your coloring rocks on the butterfly!

Laurie Unger said...

Wowza - lovin the bling on that butterfly!