Sunday, May 30, 2010

Flowers with Dustin Pike

Good morning everyone!  I hope that you all are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and that you were able to participate in the Operation Write Home blog hop yesterday (see my previous post)!  It was amazing!  :O)

Today is the time for another challenge at Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge Blog.  This one involves flowers!  Any kind of flower you want...it could be in the digital image, designer paper, ribbon, Primas...whatever your heart desires!  Just remember that you must use a DDS image to qualify!  There are tons of freebies on Dustin's Blog!

I used an oldie, but a goodie for my card today.  Tea party is so cute, eh?  How many of you used to have tea parties with your stuffed animals?  *grin*  I used some Kaiser Crafts DP, nesties, mulberry flowers and my trusty Copics to color!

This challenge runs through June 12th...we would love to see you play along!  Be sure to check out the creations from the other DT members too...links are on my sidebar!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day tomorrow!  Stay safe and remember what the day is all about!

1 comments from friends:

Debby said...

You're coloring is amazing and this is cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!