Thursday, June 11, 2009

You have BEARY lovely flowers!



Good evening everyone! I thought I'd share the last 5 card fronts I made for my swap. This group was for "no sentiment/blank". I had a hard time trying to come up with something that I could leave without a sentiment and came up with happy guy. He looks so happy just sitting there with his lilacs, doesn't he? This Gruffies was a clearance purchase at Hobby Lobby...I got a couple! :O) I colored it in with my Copics and I have to say that I am liking my shading and coloring much better in the last couple of weeks. What do you think? I also FINALLY found a Martha Stewart doily lace punch...I love it!!! I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!

5 comments from friends:

Danni said...

Awww, he's so sweet!! Wonderful job!

Stef H said...

Fabulous. and your coloring is awesome.

hugs,

Rikki Holley said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW he is too cute...love the colors.

Lana Clarke said...

He is just so cute!!!
Hugs
Lana x

Elma said...

Great job!! I too love to make sweet cards for my friends and family as a special gift!!!!