Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Freebie + Another Sneaky Peek + Simon Says Stamp!

Hi all! It's freebie day at Dustin Pike's! He gave us another background...don't you love it? :O) I know I do!

I have used this background and posted a card with it already...you can find it HERE if you missed it.

Release day is tomorrow, so I have another sneak peek for you...

Inside it says "Have a DINO-mite Birthday!"

At Simon Says Stamp this week their challenge for you is to make a card or project for a sick child. I will be sending this off to Post Pals with a few other cards and I challenge you to do the same.

I'm not sure why, but the photos are coming out lighter than the actual cards. I colored and colored this image, adding extra color to it. It's darker than this photo shows...I have no idea. He's still cute tho, right? Have a great day!

6 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

That is one dang cute dragon, just a great job on colouring that guy, also. LOVE HIM

Stef H said...

this is one cute dragon and i liked your birthday one too.

hugs,

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Lelia,

I love what you do with those Dragons!!! Your coloring is great and the layout and papers you used are wonderful too!!!

Heather

Unknown said...

Cute and lovely card. Thanks for joining SSS challenge :)

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fabulous, brilliant card.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) The image is fab and the papers you used are lovely too :-)

Thanks you so much for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp challenge for such a good cause :-)
Lorraine x x