Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dustin Pike Release is DINO-mite!

Hi all...yes I'm really up at 2:45am. I can't sleep again, so I'm getting ahead on my posts for Thursday! It's release day at Dustin Pike's. I have been showing you sneak peeks for the last couple of days and have one more for you.
I finally made one of those Tri Shutter Cards...It wasn't too awfully hard. When I saw this dino I knew I wanted to make a friend card...doesn't it look like it's saying I'm glad we're friends? I used a new WM stamp for the writing on the inside. "The beauty of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile...it's the spiritual inspiration that comes when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with their friendship." I didn't put something on every "panel"...I have seen these over-done. It's going in the mail and I needed some room to write as well. I like it and I hope you do too. :O)

5 comments from friends:

Stef H said...

you're this creative at 2:45 in the morning?????? WOW!

hugs,

Nancy said...

Love the tri-shutter card, Lelia!! And, the new image is just so darn cute!! It's awesome!! Great card!

Jodi said...

Love your card and that cute image! These little guys are so perfect for making cards for boys.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Rikki Holley said...

This turned out super cute. I have yet to finish my tri-shutter card.

Valerie said...

LOVE this pink little dino...TOO CUTE!