Thursday, June 4, 2009

Release Day for Dustin Pike!!!

As promised...here I am bright eyed and bushy tailed after my late night card making session. The card I made last night is the last of the 5 new images for today at Dustin Pike's. I made this one for my new dentist. I told you all in a previous that I was traumatized by the last dentist I went to and I was scared to death to go to the dentist...any dentist. This new guy was so wonderful I thought it warranted a card for him and his nurses. The image was perfect! :O)
Be sure to buy this guy and the other 4 cuties for yourself HERE! Have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments from friends:

Michelle said...

Ok this dragon is so cute!! I like how you made the toothpaste sparkle. I can understand your fear of dentists. I need to find one here and am not looking too hard. I get so nervous when I have to go!

Christine said...

Very cute!!! Every time I look at your blog, I just smile to see your puppie. She is sooooo cute!

Blessings,
Christine

Ginny said...

LOVE this set of cards, you're coloring is FANtastic :0)

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Lelia, I love your image and super colouring.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Teresa said...

So very cute Lelia..your coloring is wonderful and I love the glitter toothpaste! Keep em coming! hugs,T

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a great Idea!
love the Glitter!

Hugs
Domi