Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dustin Pike Freebie and Sneak Peeks!

Hi all...back again! This week Dustin Pike has a super cute feathery friend for your Freebie! Be sure to get over there and get yours! :O)

The image is actually one bird, but I used two mirrored in Photoshop for my card.

Tomorrow is release day at Dustin's and he has 5 images for you. Here is one that could be yours tomorrow!

I don't usually like bugs, but he's just so cute, eh? Let me know what you think of my creations! I read each and every comment! Have a great day!

8 comments from friends:

Michelle said...

I so enjoy coming to your blog to see your FBW creation and getting a look at the Dustin Pike images and freebies at that! Your cards are too cute - adore the bird one!!

Anonymous said...

Hi thank you for popping by my blog. I love your creations the birds look fab sat together. Remind me of the birds at the beginning of monsters inc (if you've seen them?) The bug is cute too, weird that, that a bug is cute! Dustin Pike is just too good!! x

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Lelia,

I love both of these cards that bug is adorable!!! I love your coloring and I really enjoy reading your posts!!!

Sorry I have not been able to come by as often lately as I normally would, but I think things are getting better and I will have more time now.

Great Creations!!!

Heather

Christine said...

These are so cute. I love Dustin's images.

Blessings,
Christine

craftypagan said...

Cute! I'm not a bug person either but I love this! I've never been to the DP website but I am gonna now-I like very much how you've used the images-the birds look so happy sat together:) Your work is very inspirational-it's a pleasure to visit your blog. BB Rowena

Ginny said...

these both look FAB, tfs :0)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is just so fabby and fun I love those birds I downloaded this image earlier and must say what a great job you have done and wonderful inspiration to do a mirror image the colours are just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

I love the 2 birds! And the bug is adorable. Love the sparkle on his wings. Too cool on both of them.

Hugs,