Friday, June 26, 2009

Just Magnolia Week 11

Good morning all and Happy Friday! I have a project for Just Magnolia today that isn't a card. Now, don't anyone fall over. :O) I made an accordian file purse (find the directions HERE.). This week there was a sketch that we had to use by DT member Bev. I tried my best to follow the sketch, and I think you can still see it in the project.
I hope you all have a great day and an even better weekend!

10 comments from friends:

Unknown said...

Wow!! I love your project, the colours are very pretty. I am definately going to look at how to make one of those!! x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love it!!!

Christine said...

This is great! I'm filing this idea away for later use!

Blessings,
Christine

Stef H said...

wow! wow!

hugs,

debbies said...

CUTE - love how you used this sketch for something other than a card!

זהבית שקד said...

Wow i love your work so beutifull

Zehavit

craftypagan said...

MM WOW! This is just fabulous! I love your project-looks lots of fun to make! I hope you're having a good week so far:) Love Rowena

Jodi said...

Love how your project turned out!! Very cute Tilda too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Valerie said...

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! I'm so glad you made the DT over at Sassy Studio's we are going to have so much fun Designing together! Love all of your work on your blog!

Rikki Holley said...

Lelia , that is a GREAT project and I jsut love it.