Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Scrap Art Studio Grand Opening!!!

Good evening...said in my best Dracula voice!  Today is the day!  It's the GRAND OPENING of Scrap Art Studio!  We have 4 awesome designers to set you up with everything you need for artsy digital scrapbooking and art journaling!  If you head on over and sign up for the newsletter you'll get an awesome free mini kit!  Enjoy Cilenia's newsletters to see what's new in the shop via inspiration pages and learn some cool tips and tricks too!

I made this layout of my sweet daughter with the mini kit you could be getting for FREE!

While I'm here I want to share another layout I made with a combination of kits from the SAS Shop.  Aria's Viewpoint and Angie's Dance With Nature & Transformation.  I used a photo of myself and an unlikely friend...click the photo for a larger view to see the journaling.  :O)  If you can't read the journaling, please let me know so I can save future layouts a bit larger or add my journaling in my blog post.  I was introduced to a new challenge called CSI - Case Files...this one is #30.  I played along using distressing and metal for my evidence and a story about friendship for my testimony.  How cool is that?

Head on over to the Grand Opening at Scrap Art Studio and enjoy the sale!  Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter while you're there!  MWAH!!!

1 comments from friends:

Sandy Ang said...

what awesome digi LOs !