Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Feel Better Soon

Good morning all!  Today is the 1st day of Middle School - 7th grade - for my youngest.  She was terribly excited and I guess I was too.  I was up at 3AM after tossing and turning all night.  She followed shortly behind and got up at about 4:45AM.  I took her to breakfast since we had so much time and I will share pictures later!

The reason for my post today is a new challenge over at the Can You Digi It? blog.  The next 2 weeks is all about PURPLE PLEASE!  Check out the amazing inspiration board and be inspired...join us for your chance to win a $10 gift certificate to the CYDI? Store!

I used a super cute image from Mike Eustis called XO.  Don't you just love those extra long legs?  I also used a digital paper pack called Passion for Purple along with some Bazzill card stock.  The sentiment is a stamp from CTMH.

Thanks so much for popping in to see what I've been up to.  Come join us...the challenge is running until August 27!  MWAH!!!

5 comments from friends:

Cynthia said...

Super cute, Lelia! This purple bird is adorable.

Cathymac said...

Teeeeheeee....too cute, Lelia! Love that sweet speech bubble and the adorable purple bird!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Super cuter Lelia!! Adorable image and I love the purple. Bound to make anyone feel better. ~jeni :)

nwilliams6 said...

Lelia, I love that bird. I have become a major Mike Eutis fan - his images have such a childlike retro, funky feel to them. This makes a great get well card with super image, papers, and layout. Hugz!!!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

That bird is too darn cute!! Adorable card :)