Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day!




I'm popping in today to share a layout I made using a new Pixie Dust Studio image called Uncle Sam.  We went to Warsaw over the weekend and watched the fireworks from the boat.  They shoot them off of the Truman Dam every year and, let me tell you, they never disappoint!  The display is always amazing and I got a most excellent shot this year!  WOOT!  I have used some digital papers that I made called The 4th at Grandma's and cropped Uncle Sam to use only his head.  I used a sketch I found over at Sketch~N~Scrap.  I flipped it so I could use my new fave pic of the fireworks!



Thanks so much for coming by to visit me today!  I hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!



3 comments from friends:

Kelly said...

Oh I LOVE those fireworks photos - fantastic shots and so cool how you flipped the sketch! Super fun 4th layout and thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Martine said...

wonderful LO and fabulous photo of the fireworks!

Lisa in Texas said...

Great fireworks layout! Love the Uncle Sam! Glad you were able to make the sketch work with your pics! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch N SCrap!