Friday, May 18, 2012

Miss Rio Collection - Released!

Good evening all! Simply B Stamps were planning on releasing the Rio Collection of images next week, but with Betty being out of action, that's left the Simply B Stamp Store in the hands of Miss Rio and our fearless DT Coordinator, Suzi! They thought you might all want to have some new images to play along with over the weekend...they decided to release the Rio Collection today instead of waiting any longer.

I have 2 images to show you tonight and more to come!  First up is Ice Skate Rio.  Yes, another layout.  I know I have pictures for every occasion, don't I?  LOL!  This is my daughter ice skating (and falling) right near the ocean at Hotel del Coronado in CA.  :O)

Next up is Rock n Roll Rio...is she bad ass, or what?  No, not like the honey badger!  Way cooler than that!  Bwahahaha!  Watch her crack it!  I used the latest and greatest sketch from Mojo Monday as well.


I hope you all get a chance to see my late night post and go over to shop, shop, shop!  Come on back tomorrow for more samples!  MWAH!!!

0 comments from friends: