Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DICC #30


It's the first of May, so I'd like to wish you all a very happy May Day!  I hope the weather is treating you kindly and you're all well.  It's time for another challenge at Desert Islands Craft Challenge!  Our latest DT member, Trudie Howard, has very kindly created the itinerary for our new challenge.  Please remember to use at least items from the list when you join us!

  1. Shaped card. (no square or rectangle bases!)
  2. Die cut shapes
  3. Punched shapes
  4. Bright colors 
  5. Twine
  6. Buttons
  7. 2 images
  8. One word sentiment
  9. Tree
  10. Clouds
I love the look of shaped cards, but I find myself very rarely making one, so I was happy to see it used for the itinerary today.  :O)  The image is an old one from The Digi Shack (no longer open) that I colored with my Copics and cut out.  I used numbers 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 for my card.



Thanks so much for coming by today!  MWAH!!!


1 comments from friends: