Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pixie Dust Studio Sneak Peek

Good afternoon everyone!  After a week full of not one, but 2 sick kids, I have realized that I should probably not try to schedule posts at 11PM!  I had my Pixie Dust Studio sneaky peek set to go live at 6PM!  Whoops!!!

Without further ado...here is your sneak peek at Sleepy from the new line to be released tomorrow called "7!"   I paper pieced his robe to match my daughter's and made his teddy a panda to go along with her pillow pet.  Awwwww!  My dear daughter was NOT happy about this picture either!  *evil grin*

Be sure to swing back by tomorrow for another project from the "7" line and the release!  Woohoo!  MWAH!

3 comments from friends:

Melissa said...

Awww.... Great layout!!

Linda said...

This is simply gorgeous.. very lovely work.. hugs, Linda

Taylor said...

Girlie, this is amazing!! Welcome to the Pixies!