Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pixie Dust Studio Release Day!

Good morning!  I made it, I made it!  My son is home from school today since they have to be 24 hours fever free before they can go back to school.  Oh, the joys of parenthood!

I'm here, as promised, with my release day project for the latest line "7" by Pixie Dust Studio!  Today I'm showing off Doc and done a double duty him...it's also used for the PDS Challenge that is live right now!  NUMBERS.  Use numbers any way you like on your project and play along with us!  The inside of my card (which I failed to take a picture of) says...and call me in the morning!  Isn't he the cutest little doctor?

Thanks so much for popping in today to see what I've been working on!  Don't forget...all 7 of the little dwarfs are on sale right now at the PDS Shop!  MWAH!

3 comments from friends:

Melissa said...

Doc is too cute!

Taylor said...

LOVE him!

Linda said...

This is just adorable.. Hugs, Linda