Friday, August 26, 2011

A Spooky Halloween

Good afternoon everyone!  I'm hopping on today with a new challenge over at Simply Betty Challenges!  Today is all about gettin' SKETCHY with it!  Nah nah nah nah nah nah!  Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah NAH! 

Everyone seemed to go gaga over my digital layout for the latest release of the Teen Scene Halloween line, so I thought I'd make up another one for you all!  (May I mention that the Teen Scene line is available to customers as rubber only.  The DT get the digi version as a perk to being on the team...not to mention it's easier and less expensive on the boss!)  I used Mummy London for my layout today along with photos of my punkin carvin'.  Spooky!  I used the sketch over at Sketches in Thyme for this one.

We can't wait to see what sketch you use!  Check out the SBC blog for all the deets and all the inspiration pieces as well!  ;O)

7 comments from friends:

Auntie Em said...

Great LO! The way you framed the photo really makes it pop!

Thanks for sharing!

Tammy said...

Awesome Lelia, love the carved pumpkin!

Gina Lindsay said...

That is such a great piece, I love that carved pumpkin.

tiffany said...

love your spooooky layout! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

Alison said...

This is purrfect! You picked a great sketch to work with, and did a fang-tastic job!What a rad pumpkin too!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a perfectly spot-on take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

Sarah said...

Love your layout! Great take on the sketch, and your colouring is FABULOUS!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!