Monday, August 29, 2011

Preview Day for Simply Betty Stamps!

Good morning all!  I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.  I'm here to share another sneaky peek of tomorrow's release over at Simply Betty Stamps!  Back 2 Skool with the Teen Scene kids!

There are 3 images previewing today and tomorrow we'll show you the other 3 and you can shop till you drop!  First up I have Pile of Books Miller.  I remember these days... I used some BG Lollipoppe Shoppe that I've been hoarding.  I thought it was a good time to use what with all the letters/numbers on it. 

Next up I have Artist London for you.  Her canvas comes blank, but I added in her little skully drawing.  I love that paper from Creative Imaginations and the big black skull is a jewelry embellie I got on clearance.  :O)

Be sure to come back by tomorrow for the other cuties!  Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments from friends:

Scrappychick said...

These are adorable! Love those little skullies, did you really draw them? ca-ute!!

Star said...

This is so cute!! I love the little skullies on the canvas! What a great idea. =D

Anonymous said...

Such cuteness here!! LOVE both of your designs and coloring hun!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome, your cards are amazing as usual! Love your colouring and I love London, her sketch images are awesome! Fabulous.....

Gina Lindsay said...

Great cards, I absolutely love your Artist Lola card!

Alison said...

These are both awesome! I love how you colored Miller, and London's artwork is really cool!

Steph said...

Wonderful cards! London's smock matches perfectly with you background paper and I love all the skullies :)

callyannc said...

You just cannot go wrong with these stamps! Great job! TFS CallyAnn(follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

chrilvian said...

ooo love the stamps

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind.
Hugs from Marina

Please visit my kreative Blog too and enjoy!

greengrace said...

Wow Crystal totally amazing house love everything about it! by Theeeeee