Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gettin' Sketchy with PTI

Good evening everyone!  I wanted to pop on and share a card I made with a newly acquired stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Guide Lines.  It was a tad difficult to place the grid correctly...as you can plainly see!  LOL!  Still, I am pretty happy with it...love black, gray and yellow together.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and started out white...I love my Copics!  I used the sketch over at Get Sketchy Card Challenges for this one.  :O)

7 comments from friends:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Classy! That is one set I have always had an eye on :>)

Anita said...

Fantastic card Lelia! Great color combo! :)

Jeni said...

Dang Lelia! I would have pulled my hair out trying to get those straight. Great job. Lovely classy card ~jeni :)

Amy Johnson said...

Great card! I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a darling creation!! I love it with the colors and sketch!! :) TFS!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Great take on the sketch :)

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Lelia this looks fabulous I love the colours and the flowers are a great touch.
Hugs
Lorraine x