Thursday, July 8, 2010

Beautiful Twins...

Good morning everyone!  All is quiet at my house this morning...the kids are gone, Kenton is at work and my brother has gone home.  Why do I have a headache now?  UGH!

I want to share a layout with you today of my brother's youngest babies.  Whitney & Kayla are the cutest little girls evah!  We had lots of fun playing yesterday!  The adorable unicorn is named Beauty and comes from Wink Wink Ink.  Beauty comes with and without the horn and wings, as well as colored and B&W.  How cool is that?  You can find Beauty HERE!

Don't forget to join us at our Crafter's Digital Art Center group...our monthly challenge has moved here too!

8 comments from friends:

Anita said...

Super cute layout Lelia! Hope your headache goes bye bye real soon! :)

Marlene said...

What a gorgeous layout! Hope you're feeling better. BTW, I love the name "Kenton". :)

Danni said...

Wonderful layout!!

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Lelia! I woke with a headache this morning too...it's quiet in my house as well. Ashleigh's at camp, Keith is working and Andrew just left with his buddies AND I have the day off. GO AWAY HEADACHE. It's raining here, so I am sure that's it. After the heat wave we just had, this is nice though.

Love your layout. They're real cuties!!

Melanie Nichols said...

Lelia, LOVE the layout! So fun and artsy and girly! And those little girls are just waaaay too cute! Beeeeautiful! ;o)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful scrapbook page! Great design.
You have to tell me what kind of dog is your puppy? It is the cutest little angel!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Lelia!! Super cute layout. Love your photos and your colors!! Cute unicorn. I have had a bad sinus headache too. Unfortunately I have got a summer cold now. Yuck!
hugs,
Chris

Mandy said...

Beautiful page Lelia, fab layout and your nieces are gorgeous.
Hope your headache has gone
hugs Mandy xx