Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sketchbook Wednesday at The Digi Shack!

Good morning, people!  How goes it?  It's that time again...time for another uber cute sketch challenge over at The Digi Shack!  I used one of Brian Lock's new releases again...I lurrrrrve this bunny!  I used Copics to color him in, Nesties, DP and rub-on sentiment are from Making Memories {THANKS FOR THE PAPER, ANITA!!!}, card stock and ribbon from stash, ink is CTMH Ocean.  Do join us for this week's sketch!  :O)


Check out my other teamie's creations too...links on my sidebar!  :O)

***Want to win some goodies?  Come back by at 6:00AM CST for The Wild Flower Patch  Blog Hop!***

7 comments from friends:

Marlene said...

This is just too stinkin' adorable! Love the color scheme you chose. CUTE!

Brian said...

Great card Lelia - I agree with Marlene - love the color scheme!

B

Anita said...

Fabu coloring! All around super duper cute card! :)

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! Im stepping out of Marlene's brain and Im going to say HOLY COW!!!!! I love it!

Heather said...

I love how you colored the bunny. Great card!

Melanie Nichols said...

Awesome color scheme and coloring , Lelia! This one really caught my eye! Love it! ;o)

sillyleann said...

I love the color of the bunny. Great take on the sketch, too.