Wednesday, June 9, 2010

NO FUN?

Good morning The Digi Shack fans!  It's Wednesday and time for another Sketchbook Wednesday!  Woohoo!  Here is my take on the sketch.  I used Wise Monkeys for this one...perfect for the sketch!


There is a special announcement on TDS's Blog, so be sure to check that out!  Don't forget to show the rest of the DT some love too...links are on my sidebar!

3 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

I love this image to the point I almost used it for this weeks card. LOL. You did a stinking cute job on it and I love your coloring.

Marlene said...

I wondered who was going to tackle this one - it was PERFECT for this week's sketch. So glad it was you, sistah!!! You RAWK!!!

Unknown said...

I love this card!! I thought of using these little monkeys....but, I have used them a lot!! Glad that you used them and WOW what a great card!!

Hugs~
Ramona