Friday, April 16, 2010

Mother Hen

Happy Friday everyone!!!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned!

I wanted to come by today to share a Mother's Day card with you.  I used one of Wink Wink Ink's fun digital images today and paired it with the sketch at Card Patterns.  I actually used my Prismacolor pencils this time instead of my Copics...imagine that!

While I'm here I wanted to remind you that Wink Wink Ink is having their first ever challenge and you still have plenty of time to play along!  All you need to do is use any WWI image (there is a freebie on the blog!) and border punches!  That's it!  Let's see ya get punchy with us!!!

6 comments from friends:

NinaB said...

What an adorable hen. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

whoistracy said...

Such a sweet card! I've always wanted chickens in my yard!!

dstandard said...

Totally adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Soooo sweet! Your coloring is beautiful.

Denise @ kc242 said...

Your card is so cute! This is one of my favorite Wink Wink Ink images. Beautiful job. Love the blue flower too!
Denise

Michelle said...

Hi Lelia
This is a gorgeous card. I love this image. I have always considered myself to be a real mother hen. Great colouring!