Sunday, April 18, 2010

Doodle Dragon Studios is Sketching it Up!

Happy Sunday all!  Sorry my post is up a little later than usual...I don't even have an excuse today!  :O)

Today is Challenge day at Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge Blog!  I have created a sketch for you to use along with your DDS image.  Come and play along!

I used the giraffe from the Party Animals set...I love all the little guys from that set!  :O)  I flipped the sketch on it's side for my card.  I colored with my Copics and gave him some subtle shimmer to his spots with the clear Spica pen. 

You have 2 weeks, until May 1st to join in with us...link up with Mr. Linky HERE!  Even if you just use my sketch, leave a link here so I can see what you came up with.  I love seeing your interpretations!  Visit the other DT to see what fabulous things they came up with...links on my sidebar!

3 comments from friends:

Anita said...

Is that a glittered giraffe I spy!?! Too cute! Have a great week darlin'! :)

Danni said...

Cute card!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Adorable! Love your sketch too!