Monday, March 22, 2010

Mr. Stinky Stinkerson & a Freebie!

Happy Monday everyone!  Did my post title get your attention?  My dear friend, Marlene, would be talking of farts if not sharts by now with a title like this...you should stop by her blog and have a read.  She is a trip, for sure!!!  BWAHAHAHAHA! 

I wanted to share another layout with you today.  I used the adorable skunk and bear image from Wink Wink Ink, appropriately named Stinker for it...PERFECT!  It also comes with 3 sentiments to use.  These are pictures of my great nephew, Conan...and he IS too stinkin' cute!  :O)

Don't forget that today is Manic Monday Freebie Fun Day over at The Digi Shack!  Go grab your freebie before it's gone!

5 comments from friends:

Marlene said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! You're right! I would be! This is STINKIN' CUTE!!! Love the stinkin' layout - and that image is PERFECT for it! Too funny. Thanks for the mention. Now all the whack jobs who read you are gonna come read me! Oh wait...I read you.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! This is adorable!! What a really fun idea to use for a scrapbook page girl!! Love your stinkin' thinkin'!!! TEE!

Tricia said...

**giggles**
you said "shart"

**giggles more**

great layout!

Danni said...

Oh what a great layout!

Ginny said...

lol...too cute ;0)