Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm Sorry...Complete with Puppy Dog Eyes

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!  TGIF?  Yeah, my dear son has Spring Break all next week...not to mention they had off today and will have off Monday, March 22nd too!  Is it just me, or did any of you have a Spring Break like that?  We were lucky to get a couple of days off, let alone over a week!  Sheeesh!

Anywho, I wanted to share a fun card I made with my VERY FIRST Sassy Cheryl's digi.  This was so cute and I can see using it for many things.  :O)

She is so SORRY, okay!  Leave the poor girl alone already! 

4 comments from friends:

Danni said...

Awww, what a sweet image!! You just wanna hug her!

Marlene said...

Are you my twin, separated at birth? I just posted this card on my blog today! LOL!!!

Love your card!!! Love the little "Sorry" stamped all over it!

Stef H said...

i went to catholic school. we were LUCKY if we had a day off. maybe good friday - lol

super cute card. love the image and your coloring! but i always love your coloring!

The Wired Angel said...

Great card Lelia.. I love this images and I'm so glad you found them. Hugs, Peggy