Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DP2 Challenge #4

Just squeakin' in here for the Digital Pencil Too Challenge #4!  I made this over at Peggy's house today...she's so happy to be celebrating!!!  :O)  Be sure to head over Mo's and get some of these cuties for yourself!!!  I did a tri-fold shutter card for the "fancy card fold".  I think this is as fancy as they come.  I love these!



I'll be back tomorrow with some more fun stuff!  :O)

2 comments from friends:

The Wired Angel said...

Hey girl.. yes you squeaked in.. just in the nick of time. I love your card and thanks for showing me this terrific fold. I'll be doing it again and again. Great day today and glad you could come and play along. Thanks for participating in Mo's Challenge this week. Huge hugs, Peggy

Nicola said...

Love your tri fold shutter card Lelia. Your papers are gorgeous, the image is fun and wonderfully coloured.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-