Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Zindorf-esque Cards...

Hi all!  Sorry I went MIA for a few days.  My computer or internet service isn't liking blogger.  How RUDE!!!  Don't they know I have things to do?  Anyway, I'm back and here to show you some brayered cards I made while over at my friend Peggy's house last week.  I figured I better get them posted since we're having another fun filled day of stamping and coloring (and maybe more brayering!) tomorrow.  ;O)



The next card is an image that we colored together the very first time we got together...in July.  I have just gotten around to making a card out of it.  Slacker, I know!  :O)

OK...be sure to come by tomorrow for a fluttering good time!

3 comments from friends:

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards!! My favorite has to be the ice skaters - so cool!! Glad you're back!

Cassie_lu said...

these are stunning girl. you have mastered that techniqe. the ice skaters are my fav too.

Christine said...

Your cards are beautiful. I especially like the ice skaters. I hope you don't mind that I copied the ice skaters as I want to replicate that technique. You are so talented. I wish we lived nearby so we could create together and some of this talent would rub off on me!

Blessings,
Christine