Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sneak Peek & Sketchbook Wednesday

Good morning everyone!  I'm here again with another round of Sketchbook Wednesday at The Digi Shack!  This card contains a little sneaky peek of one of the new images from Brian Lock that will be released on Monday, July 5th!  What a silly kitty!  I just used a standard card base since I have made an A10 size twice in the last 2 weeks.  I'm not sure if you can read the sentiment or not...it says "you know what they said about curiosity..."  Very simple card for me this week.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT to see what they have to share...links are on my sidebar.  Check back at The Digi Shack on Monday to SHOP TILL YOU DROP!!!

9 comments from friends:

Piali said...

EEEEKKKKKKKKK!!! This is tooooooo cute!! Love it!
Hugs~

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Marlene said...

Heeheeheee!!! I LOVE it!

Anita said...

Super duper cute Lelia! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Poor kitty. How dare you pour the fish bowl on its head. LOL. Love the card

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome! I've colored the same image and used some glossy accents on it and I left it to dry and forgot about it. GRRR1 I love what you did with him!

Risa said...

Awwwww..talk about a super cute card, I LOVE your card and adorable image Lelia!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

OMG! LOL!!! Too funny!

Heather said...

Really cute!