Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Recipe Time at the Wild Flower Patch!

Hello again. my friends!  Wild Flower Wednesday has a recipe challenge for you to follow for this week's challenge!  Get to cookin'!  You must use CIRCLES, STRIPES & STITCHES!  I do NOT stitch well...AT ALL!  You can tell by looking at my card.  LOL!  I remember sewing fabric in middle school to be much easier than this!  Oh well...here is my try!  Good thing the cuteness of the stamp makes up for my shabby sewing job!


Want to win some Wild Flower Kids digis?  Join us for this challenge and it could be YOU!  :O)  Check out the rest of the amazing DT creations...links are on my sidebar!

6 comments from friends:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Your stitching looks fine to me! Your card is adorable! I love the glittery wings!

Karen Wilson said...

Hey girl! Wow, this is SUPER cute! I think you did a great job with it!! What a darling image too!

Stef H said...

too cute. love that smirk on her face too!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card.

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Lelia! I love the stripey paper and these colors are fabulous!

Angela said...

Oh Lelia she is so Sweet!!! I love the way you colored her and your stitching looks great!! I can never make mine perfect or even either, but I think that's what make then homemade.
So glad to have you on our team!!!
Hugs:)
Angela