Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Challenge #3 at Wink Wink Ink!

Good morning people!  Happy Tuesday!  Yesterday Wink Wink Ink posted challenge number 3!  It's a doozy and we'd love to see what you come up with!  Remember writing acrostic poems?  This is no poem, but is, indeed, our challenge this month.
W - watercolor
I - inked edges
N - nesties or punches
K - kraft, tan or beige card stock

Here is my card...and what a time I had with it since I DO NOT watercolor!!!  ;O)

If you play along with us, you could win THREE digital images of your choice!  That's worth it, right there!  Don't forget to use a Wink Wink Ink image to qualify...there's even a freebie for you to try out!  Check HERE (upper left corner) and HERE!  :O)

2 comments from friends:

Marlene said...

For someone who does NOT watercolor, you did an AMAZING job. It's beautiful!!!

Now I DO NOT WATERCOLOR, and it shows!

Darlene said...

I can't believe I forgot to come here and tell you how TOTALLY AWESOME this creation is! You did an AMAZING job on the watercolor ... see it's a good thing I slipped up and forgot to tell you to only pick 2 of the 4 ...
This is fabulous girlie ... LOVE IT!