Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Can I Get a Hoot Hoot?

WOOT!  Happy Tuesday again!  I'm back today with another cute creation featuring a digital stamp by Wink Wink Ink.  He is called Owlfie and you can find him HERE!  I layered 2 of the pre-colored images in Photoshop and printed it out.  I colored it a little more before I added it to my card.  The sentiment is computer generated and came from a t- shirt one of my son's friends has.  I figured since I was asking for 2 hoots, I better have 2 owls as well.  ;O)

Check out the other super cute images in the Wink Wink Ink Store today!  :O)

7 comments from friends:

The Wired Angel said...

Lelia.. your coloring is off-the-wall fantastic! Fab job. Peggy x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Lelia!!I love the colors,image,paper,and your simply amazing coloring!!I love it!!Stunning!!
Chris

Unknown said...

I had to comment!! I LOVE this image and your card is AWESOME!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Stef H said...

wow lelia! how fabulous! what gorgeous hooters... er i mean owls!!!

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness Lelia..your coloring is FAB!! Awesome card! hugs,T

Heather said...

The way you colored those owls is amazing!

Melanie Nichols said...

Awesome card, Lelia! Love the tree paper! Love the 2 little owls all cozied up to each other! Another amazing card! :o)