Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OWH WINNER & NEWS!

If you visited for the Operation Write Home Blog Hop over the weekend and signed up to win the CTMH stamp set, here's your winner.  Without further ado...................................................................................
COURTNEY of A Touch of Pink!  Please e-mail me with your address and I'll get this into the mail for you.  Thank you one and all for your wonderful comments and for supporting OWH!

And the uber exciting news?  Jen Shults has asked me to be a part of her Design Team for the Wild Flower Kids Stamp Line!  Woot!  How cool is that???  Jen is an amazing artist, in every sense of the word!  I am so excited to be working with her again!  Check me out tomorrow with my very first Challenge with The Wild Flower Patch!  :O)

4 comments from friends:

Courtney said...

Hey...That's me! Thank you so much!

Anita said...

Big congrats on joining Jen's team...woot woot! She is such a doll! :)

Marlene said...

Congrats to the winner!

HEY YOU.....ANOTHER DT?!!! You go, girl!!!!

Erika said...

Congrats to the winner and to you for the DT invite!