Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pearfectly Cute


Last week I started the Can You Digi It? Challenge #23.  I asked players to go Clean and Simple for their projects.  Check out the following inspiration board...you still have a week to play along!  Link up at the bottom of the CYDI? blog post!

I made my CAS layout based off of one of the sample photos on the inspiration board.  My daughter and her bestie on the tram at the Kansas City Zoo.  I used papers from Green Goddess Creations Scrumptious and Kreative Kraft as well as Pears by LilyPink Designs for my project.  I hope it inspires you to play along with us!  You could be the next big winner!  $10 for digi merch at the CYDI? Store goes a long way!  :O)  MWAH!!!

3 comments from friends:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

That looks great! Never thought of using that digi for a scrap-page - fabulous :)

nwilliams6 said...

I love this Lelia! How creative to use Dawn's image in this great way. Love the papers and design - super fantastic page! Hugz!

Cynthia said...

What a great CAS layout, Lelia.