Monday, June 18, 2012

Follow Your Art!

Hello, my party people! I have been busily slaving away for a new and exciting adventuring. I have been accepted to the Creative Team for Follow Your Art. It is comprised of 3 very talented and unique artists; Cilenia Curtis, Angie Young & Aria. Each one of them has their own line and they also do a colab using the same color palette every month. I have linked their shops above...do give them a peek if you love artsy crafting kits!

Here are several layouts I have made using the amazing Discover Colab...find these bundles HERE for Cilenia, HERE for Angie & HERE for Aria.
This first layout is using the FYA subscriber's freebie.

The next 8 (yes, I said 8) layouts are for an album of our family photo shoot...perfection for the urban photos!

Do check back because I have lots more to share!  I am even considering starting my own art journal with these amazing kits and the inspiring pages I have seen from the CT.  MWAH!!!

3 comments from friends:

Jane said...

Fab pages Lelia and congratulations!
Hugs
Jane

nwilliams6 said...

These are wonderful pages! What awesome family pictures too! I am soo impressed. Hugz!

Ali said...

wow such a beautiful cards...
Plastic Cards