Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Embrace Happiness

Hi all!  Long time no see, eh?  I missed all of you!  I wanted to pop on this afternoon to share a commissioned card I made.  A chef friend of hers was returning to Kansas City and she said that no store bought card would do...how sweet!

I found the perfect image at The Paper Shelter.  I added his name to the chef hat...I heard he loved it!  The sentiment is from a set by PTI.  I am entering this into TPS' current challenge - embossing.  :O)



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  MWAH!

4 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

Uutts a matter for you Matt?!! LOL!! What a darling image!! Your coloring and layout are gorgeous hun!! :)

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh, that is ADORABLE.

I've been missing you, lady. xoxoxo

Tammy said...

Love it! Perfect for a chef or someone who thinks they are! Glad to see your post, I've been wondering!

Jeni said...

Too cute Lelia! Beautiful coloring and shading. ~jeni :)