Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Love You!

Good afternoon everyone!  Welcome to the wonderful Blizzard of Oz!  Yep, we had what they called "Blizzard 2011" on the news and what we lovingly refer to as Snowpocolypse.  LOL!  We're snowed in...hubby is home school has already been canceled (again) for tomorrow.  Oh, the joys of living in the midwest!

I wanted to share a cute card I made with one of the new digital images at Wink Wink Ink.  Melanie has made the cutest Love images to make those "love you" cards with!  I used Lighthearted for my card today.  Hope you likey!

Have a lovely day!  :O)

7 comments from friends:

Patty Chalas said...

very pretty card Leila!!!

nice job!!

Blessings!
Patty

Patty Chalas said...

very pretty card Leila!!!

nice job!!

Blessings!
Patty

Jeni said...

Lovely card Lelia! Such a sweet image. ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya on the snow girl!! We had to dig ourselves out this morning and hoping that some of the sun coming out will dry up the driveway a bit so when it gets cold tonight, we might be OK! :)

Anyway.....LOVE your creation here, she's so sweet and perfectly colored!! Take care hun!!HUGS

Debra said...

Very cute card! I too am in the "Blizzard of Oz" that is so cute! Yesterday we called the time, temp, weather number and they predicted "Thunder..Snow"? I was like...it sounds like a rock band LOL. But Thunder Snow we got! Stay warm!

Tammy said...

You got snow, we got ice. Wonderful card, love your coloring and stay warm!

Ms. Jen said...

Happy Snowpocolypse! I'm glad everyone is home and safe. We've seen some nightmare footage of what ya'll are going through. YIKES!

This is a cute card. I love the balloons carrying her away and you're coloring is great.

Muaw - Jen

P.S. - I've missed you!