Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Shoes Cure the Blues!

Well ain't that the truth?  Good morning everyone!  Welcome to the next installation of Anita Be Stampin Challenges!  For challenge number 5 Anita gave us another fabu sketch.  Play along with us, won't you?  Click on the link above to see all the challenge deets, including the yummalicious prize!

I used the cling-mounted rubber stamp set Rosie Shops for my card today.  I thought we needed a little reminder that shoes can cure everything.  Okay, maybe not EVERYTHING, but it helps to dull the pain for a while anyway!  :O)  I rotated the sketch for a different twist...pun totally intended.

Don't forget that Anita Be Stampin is looking for a few talented designers to join our team. Do you already maintain an existing blog with multiple posts weekly showcasing projects made using rubber stamps AND you love our fun and flirty images? Then our team may be a good fit for you!  Check out THIS POST for all the details!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Please check out the awesome work from my teamies too...their links are on my sidebar!

7 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Shoes!! Lelia, this card is adorable hun!! LOVE the colors here!! HUGS

Tracy S said...

Love this card. Really like how you rotated the sketch and used the shoes stamp. Cute, Cute!

Marlene said...

They also give you blisters...but hey...small inconvenience! HA HA.

LOVE the card, girlfriend!

Tammy said...

Fun card and absolutely truthful.

Anita said...

I love what you did with the sketch this week, Lelia! This card is fabulous! :)

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE this!!!! Great use of the little images!

Gina K said...

I love how you used this stamp! And it's too true. Makes me want to go shopping....